Cameron sleeps on his back

Cameron sleeps on his back


About 80% of the time Cameron sleeps on his back like this. The other 20% he lays his chin on my shoulder and snores hims little puppy snores. #animal #animals #cute #dog #doglover#dogoftheday #dogs_of_instagram#hound #ilovemydog #instadog#instagood #instagramdogs #instapet#instapuppy #lovedogs #lovepuppies #pet#pets #petsagram #petstagram#picoftheday #pup #furdaddy